I have recently joined a fitness site called Gyminee. I have gotten out of shape the last couple of years due to several reasons. None of them have to do with me sitting on my rear playing video games. So, I am issuing a challenge to my partners for TechSideStories. I have a target to lose 20 punds. All it will take is not eating good food and going to the gym.
The site I named earlier is one of the better ones that I have found on the web (and I have looked). I was once a gym rat and have some experience in tracking my workouts and seeing great results. Gyminee has a free version and a pro version. I am using the free version. I am not sure I need to upgrade but will see.
Here are some of the features of the site:
- Locker Room – tracker charts and progress images (TSS guys please keep your shirts on)
- Workouts – use some that others have created or create your own
- Nutrition – keep track of what you eat and how good it is for you
- Challenges – join with others or just for you
- Groups – find people who cycle, run or what ever you like
- GymBuddies – these would be your friends (you can add me as your gym buddy
- Forums – have questions, they have answers (even if they are not right)
- Personal Journal – kind of like a gym twitter
Come join me in my challenge. Just add Sir Slur as your GymBuddy.
Till next time